Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Day!

 We have been waiting what feels like forever to do this, but we wanted to wait for the right time to say this, and finally Today it's right! Kevin and I Have Some very happy news to announce! We found out on Father's Day this June that we are Expecting!

 Now first of all Father's day is always a fun day, and you really should pay attention for when it comes, it’s kinda a big deal right? because its the one day in the year you are expected to show appreciation towards your Dad for all the things they do....well this father's day I forgot and so did Kevin. I had just gotten back from Wisconsin the day before and i guess we were just busy! Unfortunately Kevin had to work that day but I soon found that it actually worked out for the best. Being the person I am, I thought it would be cool if for some way I was to be magically pregnant and I could tell Kevin he was a dad on father’s day. But it was the middle of the month, and I had no symptoms or an indication I was actually pregnant. I was seriously just crazy that day. So I take the test after he left for work and that’s when I start feeling really stupid, I don’t know why in the world I would be pregnant so soon, that was such a waste of a test. So I kinda forgot about the test for a little bit, and when I finally remembered I went to pick it up and lo and behold, The Two Pink lines. Yes...



It was SO fun when Kevin got home. I couldnt stop shaking I was so excited! I had made Kevin breakfast and it was all on the table and such and when he sat down to eat I pulled up a gift bag from under the table. Seeing as Kevin and I forgot about father’s day, he thought I had gotten together a present for his dad Joe, But I asked him to open it up and when he did he looked kinda confused at first, but soon jumped up and said "are you serious!?!" and was very excited. In fact, I would have liked to wait to tell everyone, but he really wanted to tell everyone that day...so we told his family. Codee (Kevin's younger sister) about had a heart attack and jumped around the room screaming. I liked her response the best, it was very similar to mine.
Now we are ok with telling everyone! I am almost into my 2nd Trimester and everything is looking really great with the Baby! He or She will get here late February! We cant wait!!
( I am Trying to get the ultrasound picture up...but its not working. That will come soon)

11 Weeks. Pretty sure I'm just bloated.



Real Ultrasound to come