Tuesday, August 23, 2011

13 Weeks

Hooray! only ONE more week till my second trimester! I feel SO freaking lucky. Things have gone by so smoothly, for one, just about every pregnant woman gets morning sickness, its like the badge of pregnancy and feeling nauseated SUCKS. I have had the stomach flu SO many times so I think I know how it goes. But gosh. I only felt a little sick for a week at the VERY most. I threw up ONCE. they say morning sickness goes away in the second trimester...so...Hooray!  I cannot believe I was able to escape that one of the most unpleasant things about pregnancy.
So I really didn't want to be one of those girls who took belly pictures waaayyy to early when they are just bloated or fat from "eating for two", and they THINK its a baby. Nope. its just fat. (no offence to anyone. I don't know anyone personally who has done this)  So I had a Doctors appointment last week and I asked him where my uterus was, and if this belly was in fact due to the Bebe. Luckily he said yes! my uterus was already 2 1/2 inches from my belly button. although the bump may not really be my baby. but my baby is pushing everything up. I am not bloated in this picture. Awesome.

Fetus at 13 Weeks.


This week my babe is as big as a peach. that is insane.
the picture to the left is a picture of a real babe at 13 weeks, that is the size of a peach? wow.



















I will try to update the blog either weekly or every other week, I know how you creeps like to creep. Oh and one more thing. I always thought cravings where a load of crap, just ladies wanting to eat food they shouldn't. but no. I seriously want mashed potatoes and gravy all the time...even when we go to fancy restaurants and I cant have what ever I want...mashed potatoes man.