Thursday, December 8, 2011

December 4th 2011

Happy Anniversary to my Loving Husband Kevin!


I cant tell you How luck I feel To be Married to Kevin. He is such a good husband, I don't think that I could have asked for anyone better or more sweet and loving than him!  This year has been the very best year of my life without a doubt.  There have been so many new and exciting things happen and now so many fun and exciting things for the future!
 I cannot wait to see what happens this year!




This year for our anniversary we didn't have a lot of money or time to plan something big to do, so we decided to just have a day to ourselves at home. It was So nice to just be with Kevin, things have been very busy lately with work and school and such that we don't get much time for that anymore.
ere we are a year later, A little chubbier on my part, and a little hairier on Kevin's part (Christmas Beard)
For our anniversary dinner we decided to make homemade quesadillas like we have since before we were married. its so goood! 
I feel like i look SO much like mom in this picture. Its creepy!




Kevin was the very best at making the tortillas, so i just cooked them.
They turned out SO good!
Anyways the rest of the day we didn't take pictures, but it wasn't anything we could take pictures of....Just watchin' movies and such. we also took a nice long nap. Good day all in all. Next year I am sure we will have a lot to do, especially with our Harvey boy!