Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hey Mom...Guess What?

 After much waiting, dating, and a very long and well planned out kidnapping (Haha...) He finally did it!
Absolutely Perfect!
 Naturally, I called my very Best Friend, Abigail, to ask her to come out and help me find a dress. but Because she lived so far away, she told me she wouldn't be able to come; I believed her. My mom fortunately said she could make it and was out as soon as she could. she arrived in Rexburg at 2am Friday. I snuck out of my dorm and into my mom's rental. it was very good to see her! After driving for awhile, she asked me if I was hungry. I said yes. then she said, "Hey ABIGAIL, are you hungry?" I immediately stated screaming and jumped into the back seat. BEST SURPRISE EVER!
(come on, getting engaged wasn't that big of a surprise!)
I Love Her!


After visiting Utah and Idaho Falls searching everywhere for a dress, we finally came home to Rexburg to look in their little shops. and hey! we actually found the perfect dress!




One last step...